Meet Your Dental Professionals
Michelle de la Vega, DMD l Trinidad Apostol (Sabio), RDA l Cameron Castle, DA l Carmen Perez, DA
Every patient who walks in our office is important to us. We value good communication and long-term relationships with our patients. Let us know what is on your mind, your fears and concerns, ask questions. Excellence in dentistry is easily achievable with careful diagnosis, highly-trained skills and a patient-focused treatment plan. However, realization of it depends on establishing a common clear goal that we can achieve working together.
We are are here to help you with your over-all dental health needs. We are a team of caring, skilled dental professionals, dedicated to promoting dental health in the most simple way. We want all our patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their dental health care from treatment plans and services to insurance coverage.
We feel it’s important that you understand the details of the treatment that you’ll be receiving so that you can relax during the procedure. Our staff is eager to answer any questions regarding your dental care. Please feel free to share with us your needs and concerns. Our vision is to give you the gorgeous and healthy smile you deserve in the simplest and transparent way possible. Our dedicated and motivated staff has one primary goal—your utmost comfort!
Doctor's Affiliation l Qualifications I Awards:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Astra Implant System Mini Residency
- Invisalign Certified Dentist
- Lumineer Veneers Certified Dentist
- LVI Global Post Graduate Dental Institute
- Minimally Invasive IBS InnoBioSurg Dental Implant
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry Graduate
- Pinhole Academy Gum Rejuvenation Certified Dentist
- Straight Wire Orthodontics
- America's Top Dentists 2009
- State Senate Service Excellence Award 2003 (Volunteering for Humanitarian Causes)
- Month of the Young Child San Jose Leader 2002-2003 (Promoting Dental Health in San Jose for 2 Years)
- Fil-American Chamber of Commerce Santa Clara County 2002, President (Junior Division)